Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CM Punk Vs. Triple H: Put Together Too Fast?

While I am extremely excited to see HHH and Punk go at it at Night of Champions, I worry that the buildup for such a great match was not as good as it should have been.  Both Punk and Triple H are excellent ring workers, which means that the match will probably be very good, but I don't think that the buildup and events leading to the match were written as well as they could have been.  For a while the angle was supposed to be Kevin Nash vs. Punk but that ended up not happening for whatever reason and HHH was thrown in last minute.  I don't know if this was done intentionally or something came up that required a last minute change, but I just feel that such an epic encounter doesn't seem like it is as big enough of a deal that it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment