Friday, April 15, 2011

A Thorn In The Side Of This Business

Now I may be speaking blasphemy in the eyes of many old school wrestling fans, but I just want to say that I am not, and never will be, a fan of Scott Steiner.  Despite the fact that Steiner has been in the business longer than most of the people in both TNA and WWE, I really dont agree with much of the way he conducts business and treats others.  To be blunt, he's a bully, straight up.  He's had a history with backstage violence and inability to get along with others, and each time I see him on TNA, he's the only wrestler I watch that I legitimately dislike and don't care to ever meet in person.  Let's just look at the fatcs:
he is an avid, proven, steroid user, he's threatened police officers, and has plenty of accounts of assault on his record.  He's a dick, straight up.  I don't like his character, he's a shitty wrestler, and he's a very ignorant person.  If you've ever seen a Scott Steiner match with ANYONE, chances are you've seen a terible match.  Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment