Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Orton Defeats Christian, Christian Buried Even Further

So at the last WWE PPV, over the limit, Christian lost his rematch against Randy Orton.  Now I am a bit weary at this development in WWE storyline.  While I never agreed with Orton taking away the title so quickly, I applaud the WWE with sticking with a current angle and not changing the story-line so quickly despite fan outrage.  Fans were obviously not ready for Christian to lose the title against Orton so quickly and in my opinion, made a mistake by giving Orton the title less than a week after Christian won it.  While I don't agree with the original decision, I'm glad that WWE wasn't so quick to flip flop on their decision to give Orton the title.  I hope to see Christian with the title again, but in a way that makes sense.  Ball is in your court WWE.

No comments:

Post a Comment