Saturday, October 1, 2011

WWE Wasting Money Keeping Khali Around

I personally think that it is time for WWE to finally cut it's losses and get rid of the punjabi giant.  Khali was a great gimmick when he was first introduced but his angles have become stale and uninteresting.  He went from being World Champ to a big ass jobber.  I've never seen a jobber who is over seven feet tall.  He can't wrestle, he can't cut a promo to save his life, and the period of time where he had such angles as "the Khali Kiss Cam" were embarrassing to a superstar who had headlined pay per views in the past.  I honestly think that Khali's character has run its course and I think it would be beneficial to the WWE budget to get rid of him.  I do not see him putting on any more interesting matches or angles in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment