Saturday, June 18, 2011

Booker T Showing Tremendous Signs Of Improvement

Now I know I wasn't a fan of Booker T's announcing abilities when he first started his tenure behind the table, but I am glad to see that he has changed my mind about him belonging on the announce team.  Perhaps it was unfair for me to so quickly dismiss Booker's announcing ability so early in his tenure as announcer.  He was new, and as with most things people try for the first time, it took some getting used to.  It has been more than a few months now that Booker has been part of the Smackdown announce team and I for one, believe that Booker T has grown tremendously as an announcer.  Announcing is a very hard job and it is something that has to be learned, not taught, and I think that Booker is adapting rather smoothly.  I think eventually he will be welcomed along side The King or I dare say, Michael Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment