Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jinder Mahal: Worth The Hype?

So Jinder Mahal has been dominating the Smackdown roster as of late with the help of the Great Khali. While it is still too early to properly judge this brand new superstar, I am very happy with the work he has been presenting as of late.  He is an excellent worker for a rookie and I see him progressing as quickly as Alberto Del Rio was able to.  I still do not know why Khali was chosen as his manager.  I don't think it was a bad idea and that his association with the Punjabi Giant will help him, but I don't think it was necessary.  Khali needed to be remade into the evil powerhouse that he used to be and putting him with this rookie is not the way to do it, in my opinion.  After all, ever since he teamed up with Mahal, Khali has not had one single match.  Makes one wonder doesn't?  Regardless, Jinder Mahal has caught my attention and I can not wait to see what he has in store for the WWE Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment