Saturday, March 12, 2011

Alberto Del Rio: Too Much Too Soon?

I do not want to be misquoted and have people thinking I dislike Del Rio.  This is quite the opposite.  I think Alberto Del Rio is a great character and a great entertainer and ring technician and I think he has huge potential in this business.  My only worry is that they are giving Del Rio too much while he has spent very little time in the WWE.  He is already a Royal Rumber winner and he's headed to Wrestlemania to challenge Edge for the title.  While I love his current character, Alberto Del Rio's character doesnt seem to have a whole lot of growing room.  I really wonder how they will let his character evolve after his first couple years in the WWE.  I really wish Alberto nothing but success, but I believe that he needs more time to grow.  Just a personal opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment