Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why Do People Care About Daniel Bryan?

Ok, call me crazy, but I really don't understand the fascination with Daniel Bryan.  Yes he is a great mat worker, and yes he has a move arsenal that is quite impressive but that doesnt separate him from people like christian or Finlay.  I mean I guess people like to think of him as the underdog (which I think is a tired old fashioned gimmick) but he lacks any sort of longevity.  Unless he finds a different way to sell himself and his character I see Bryan fading into obscurity.  I respect Bryan's work ethic and the years he put into his craft but this is a time in wrestling where being technically good simply isnt enough.  Honestly, when you think of WWE or World Champ, is Daniel Bryan the first name that comes to mind?  Not in my head at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment