Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Possibly One Of The Best Heels Of All Time

In the previous post, I wrote about what I thought was wrong about the Nexus.  I am now going to talk about what was very right about the Nexus.  The thing that was so great about the New Nexus, was CM Punk.  While Punk was a very popular Face wrestler he has made a much bigger impact in the WWE as a heel and I truly enjoy watching him every week on Raw.  The way that CM Punk has channeled a Charles Manson-esque method of appearing truly evil, and manipulative, is what make the WWE truly entertaining.  In the future I do believe that CM Punk will be held in regards to the top WWE heels of all time with names such as Ted DiBiase Sr, Triple H, Roddy Piper, and Rick Rude.  The best type of villain is the one who can truly get inside someone's head and the way CM Punk manipulates and controls the people who serve under him (the new Nexus or, the Straight Edge Society) really makes for a much scarier Heel.  I love CM Punks work ethic and his new form of evil that he has brought to the WWE.  Back when Triple H was a huge heel he became such a popular villain that eventually the WWE fans started to cheer him.  This is a very same path that I see CM Punks character taking as well.  Not only can Punk entertain physically, but he is vastly entertaining with every other method of his character as well.  Not only do I see Punk being regarded as one of the best villains of all time, I would not be surprised if he goes down as one of the best superstars of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment