Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wasted Talent?

Kenneth Anderson, AKA Mr. Kennedy, AKA Mr. Anderson, is one superstar that was fired from the WWE that should have never been let go in the first place.  I know he was fired from the WWE, which is the reason why he works for TNA, but I strongly disagree with the WWE's decision to let him go.  Regardless of the true reason he was let go, I believe that it was a huge mistake for the WWE to lose a performer with as much potential and talent as Anderson.  I have been watching TNA as well as WWE, and he seems to be one of the only interesting wrestlers on the TNA roster.  There is a constant rumor that Anderson pissed off one, or more, of the superstars who have a lot of say in the company, which is why he was so unceremoniously let go from the WWE.  Kenneth Anderson is a wrestler with great ring presence and natural character that keeps people entertained.  While he is certainly doing well in TNA, WWE is place where superstars become legends and I don't see Andrerson realizing his potential greatness in TNA. I hope that WWE lets bygones be bygones and some day rehires Mr. Anderson and lets him shine as the superstar I think he could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment