Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Chaperone=Crap. Triple H HImself= Not Bad At All

Maybe I am a little biased, but I have just watched The Chaperone on instant streaming netflix (thank you netflix for this wonderful feature) and I really don't think that Triple H was all that bad in the movie at all!  Sure the story was cliche and the rest of the characters could have been played by any actor on the planet, but I do believe that Triple H was not bad at all in this role.  He played his part, if not well, then definitely well enough.  I went into this movie thinking that I would be blasting his acting left and right but I was pleasantly surprised.  While the movie itself was nowhere near good, Triple H was not as bad as I expected him to be.  Put him in one more movie with a great character, I expect good things from Hunter Hearst Helmsely

No comments:

Post a Comment